NOT SHIT FILM SCANNING
I scan 35mm negatives at a low price to help pay for the equipment and running costs. Some people also hire the use of the scanning lab equipment to do their own scanning. I am based in Amsterdam Oost and serve customers within the Netherlands. Sample scans below.
How this works:
- Decide on how much film you need scanning (35mm only).
- Click on and pay for however many rolls you need scanning and select the resolution you prefer.
- Include negative returns if you want them back.
- Checkout and then send your negatives to the address supplied in the email.
- Receive your scans over Google Drive or Dropbox.
Notes and info:
- I need full, uncut rolls of film
- Yes I can scan different formats (see table below)
- I prefer to scan and provide a flat file for you to edit to your liking, but if you would prefer I work with the images to a liking during scanning then please specify
|135F||Full Frame||1.5||Standard 35mm film full-frame photos|
|135H||Half Frame||0.70||For 35mm half-frame photos taken with cameras such as the Olympus Pen|
|135FP||Panoramic||2.73||For 35mm panoramic photos taken with cameras such as the Hasselblad Xpan|
|135FPS||Panoramic Short||2.44||For 35mm short panoramic photos|